JCW College library is a place of knowledge enhancement, which is designed in an appropriate way to meet the academic needs of the students and faculty. It provides a wide range of resources to its academic community. The library has a puddle of academic resources such as books, magazines, journals, encyclopedias, databases, back volumes, CDs/DVDs, project reports, audio/video cassettes, and question bank and the Internet. Through the completely automated library management system, users can access the library resources without any troubles. The library provides spacious seating arrangements and serene ambiance for learning. Trained and committed library staff is at the service of the academic community.
• Books – 2062
• Journals -103
• CD/DVD's – 20
• Database –
• E-Resource-2000 Journals, Thesis, De
• Insitutional Membership-British Council-10 Access Cards
• Inter Library Loan Facility -Delnet
1. Information Science
• Our super multifunctional library provides a mix of learning environments to meet different student needs, be it a quiet, individual study space or be it a separate area equipped with computer / internet facility, for team working, discussion, or practicing a presentation.
• Study spaces have a networked PC to provide flexibility to work on line alongside traditional print resources, it gives students also an option of using a laptop.
• Our library is well stocked with books and print journals but our extensive range of online resources extend the library beyond the campus, allowing students to work locally or at any location across the world.
• All students are given friendly help with an integrated enquiry desk on the use of electronic library. They can make use of these facilities in the library through drop in sessions at a time of their choosing.
• We recognize the importance of providing our students with the type of networked computing environment in our digital library.
2. Library & Reading Room : Some facts and figures
• Library subscribes to journals and popular magazines.
• It has 2062 books and 4465 volumes, an internet lab with systems.
• Open access system.
• The institution has Annual Institutional Subscription to Delnet, N-List and British Council.
• Library services are fully computerized with online public access catalogue (OPAC).
• Collections and readers profiles are bar-coded.
• Library & Information Center is open on all working days from 8:30 A.M. to 5 P.M.
• Generation of college ID card for staff and students.
• Separate corner for display of Newsletters & workshop brouchers.
• Establishment of Competitive Examination Books section.
• Wi-Fi Facility is available at UG & PG Library.
• Bonafide students and staff of the college are welcome to use the L&IC resources in a congenial atmosphere. Others however can use the reference section on request.
• L&IC services are: lending, reference, referral, inter-library loan, current awareness service, internet.
• All services are computerized by using “LIBSOFT” software.
• Book bank for SC / ST students.
• Library resources for competitive examinations and research are being enhanced.
• Professionally qualified and experienced staff to assist library users.
3. Library Rules and Regulations
Text Book Bank : Rules and Regulations
• Users must bring ID cards while entering the library.
• Borrowing materials without a valid membership / identity card is prohibited. No one is permitted to use other member's card to borrow documents.
• The borrower owes responsibility to return the book borrowed in good condition. Any damage, deface or soil is noticed at the time of return, library staff will refuse to accept the publication. The borrower has to replace or make good the loss of such publication.
• Overdue charges at the rate of Rs.2.00 per day per book will be charged for late return.
• No loud conversation or group discussion is allowed in the library.
• No food and drinks are allowed in the library.
• Please deposit your personal belongings at the property counter. Library staff are not responsible for missing or loss of personal belongings in the library.
• Please don't restore used library documents. Leave them on the tables properly after use.
• If the documents borrowed are lost the member has to inform to the library staff immediately. The borrower is having an option to replace with the same or latest edition and pay overdue charges. Cheaper edition like paperback or student edition will not be accepted.
• If the borrower's card is lost, member has to inform the library staff in writing, duplicate card will be issued on a fee of Rs. 50/- each. If the original is found at a later date, it has to be surrendered. No fee will be refunded.
• No due certificate is issued on clearing all the dues and surrendering borrowers ticket and ID card to the library.
• Please switch off your cell phone before entering the library.