Placements are increasingly playing a major role in any higher educational institution of repute.
We are proud of the success of our systematic and sustained approach in helping to launch our students on a meaningful career path.
The Career Guidance and Placement cell has been set up in the college for the benefit of the students. Primary objective of the cell is to provide the much needed life skills to students and help them to find job placements. The Cell's activities are initiated by the teaching faculty of different departments. Our alumni who are working in these organizations also assist us in the placement process.
To give training and guidance to students on career related matters and assist them in exploring new opportunities.
To organize various types and levels of training programs like mock interviews, Group discussions,experience sharing by eminent personalities, business communication skills and conduct model tests for various types of aptitude tests.
Activities of the Career Guidance and Placement Cell:
1. Training for placements and competitive examinations.
2. Knowledge building sessions.
3. Training in basic communication skills.
4. Training in group discussion and interview skills.
5. Aptitude Test training.
6. Guiding students for resume building.
7. Career Guidance sessions from industry experts helping students to make informed choices regarding their careers.
8. Career Development Programs.