A "mentor" is defined as "an experienced person who advises and helps somebody over a period of time." At JCW class teachers mentor the students.
We hold regular mentoring sessions to discuss :
• Career prospects & Objectives.
• Attendance and assignments.
• Skills required for various jobs.
• Strengths and weaknesses of students.
• Students' academic progress.
Besides guiding students, mentors :
• Maintain students' profiles with all their personal details.
• Conduct parent / student / teacher / interactive sessions.
• Record proceedings of mentoring sessions, parent / student / teacher interactive sessions etc.
A committee is in place to streamline and supervise mentoring activities on a regular basis.